Please read this carefully.
When booking an event, please print this page, sign the bottom, and return to Lemongrass LLC staff or via email Thank you.
- Reservations and orders are based upon availability. All reservations must be confirmed by Lemongrass Madison Catering. Please do not assume that your order is placed unless you speak with an Lemongrass representative.
- Lemongrass will do everything possible to accommodate any order- however, short-notice orders may be denied. For the greatest chance of success, please plan ahead. We appreciate at least two weeks notice for Private Events and Provisioning and at least two days notice for our Drop-Off Service.
- Preliminary Deposits: To secure a date before details have been arranged, we gladly accept a 50% deposit of the estimated quote for your event. Once preliminary details have been established, we will charge the remainder of the 50% deposit due.
- Deposits: ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure any Private Chef Event, Wedding / Banquet, Gourmet Delivery, Provisioning or Equipment Rental. For custom provisions, an estimate will be given based on your list of items.
- Balances Due:
- Private Chef Events- full balance is due on day of completion.
- Weddings / Banquets- final head count and payment are due 30 days prior to the event.
- Gourmet Deliveries- full balance is due day of delivery.
- Provisioning- full balance is due prior to delivery (day of).
- Equipment Rental- full balance is due prior to delivery (day of).
- Lemongrass LLC reserves the right to return a deposit to any client for any reason and release the reservation.
- There will be a 5% Credit Card Processing Fee (if applicable) added to each transaction.
- Payment Methods:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for your convenience. Please have your cardholder name, card number, expiration date, security code and billing address on hand. We also accept Certified or Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Local Check and Cash payments.
- Please remit check payments to:
- 501 E Badger Rd, Madison, WI 53713. Payable to Lemongrass LLC.
- Lemongrass LLC is not responsible for cancellation due to acts of nature, transportation difficulties, death in the family, change of plans, or illness. All deposits are non-refundable, however Lemongrass LLC will honor a deposit for up to one year if the guest needs to make a change of plans.
- Event Duration – Chef Services are to be no longer than 5 hours of on-site time and larger events are to be no longer than 6 hours, to include set up, meal time, and cleanup. Extended staff hours are billed at $75 per staff member for each hour and each partial hour.
- A sous chef may be required for parties of 10 or more. The fee is $250 for up to five hours including setup and breakdown. Additional hours will be billed at a rate of $75 per hour.
- Servers may be required for some events and will be billed at $250 for up to five hours including setup and breakdown. Additional hours will be billed at a rate of $75 per hour. The following are the guidelines for staff members:
- All Formal Chef Events (1 per every 10-12 guests)
- Informal Chef Events (1 per every 20 guests)
- Buffets (1 server per every 20 guests, 1 chef for every 25 guests.
- Additional staff: live station attendants, bussers and hosts may be required for some events and will be billed at $250 for up to five on-site hours including setup and breakdown. Additional hours will be billed at a rate of $75 per hour.
- Holiday Fees: A $250.00 Holiday Fee will apply to any On-site Event and a Holiday Fee of $100.00 will apply to all Deliveries booked on the following dates: 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1. Please note that this is in addition to our regular rates.
- Delivery Fees Apply for Equipment Rental. Fees dependent upon volume of order, distance and ease of terrain.
- Gratuities are discretionary, with the exception of an auto-service charge on parties gratuities welcome at your discretion.
- Last-minute changes are subject to a $500.00 convenience fee PER CHANGE, billed at the discretion of Lemongrass LLC The term “last-minute” refers to any time frame less than 24 hours prior to the event for parties of less than 20 and any time frame less than one week prior to the event for parties of 20 or more. Changes may include but are not limited to menus, guest counts, timelines, rental needs, location, and food restrictions.
- Equipment Rentals are priced for a 24 hour period unless otherwise stated on your invoice. Additional fees may be charged if rentals are kept longer than this.
When booking an event, please print this page , sign the bottom, and return to the Lemongrass Madison Catering staff or via email. Thank you.
Group / Company Name (If Applicable):